lunedì 19 settembre 2011

Dissolved Girl - Act II


agfsd (40)








Shame, such a shame.


I think I kind of lost myself again.


Day, yesterday really should be leaving,


but I stay.


Say, say my name.


I need a little love to ease the pain.


It's easy to remember when it came


'cause it feels like I've been..


..I've been here before.


You are not my savior, but I still don't go.


Feels like something that I've done before.


I could fake it, but I still want more.


Fade, made to fade.


Passion's overrated anyway.


Say, say my name.


I need a little love to ease the pain.



[ Dissolved girl - Massive Attack ]

14 commenti:

theblackholesun ha detto...

questa canzone.
umpf

BulletProofTrip ha detto...

beh, applausi.

RycaRebel ha detto...

@theblackholesun: 
Cosa c'è? 
Io la trovo troppo ...mia.

RycaRebel ha detto...

@BulletProofTrip:
..ai Massive, sempre. 

theblackholesun ha detto...

è bellissima.
e ai massive sempre e anche di più. ancora di più

RycaRebel ha detto...

Non si può darti torto ;)

BulletProofTrip ha detto...

ai Massive sempre, e per estensione a tutto il trip-hop. love, actually.

RycaRebel ha detto...

Me too.

Hell_Sevres ha detto...

A me la canzone non mi fa impazzire.. ma pazienza, i gusti sono gusti.
Però la foto mi piace molto :)

RycaRebel ha detto...

..bè, bè. De gustibus ;)
Grazie :)

scarlight ha detto...

NO COMMENT

duca1degli1abruzzi ha detto...

Saluti con xD. Duca

RycaRebel ha detto...

@duca1degli1abruzzi:
Altrettanti a te :D

RycaRebel ha detto...

@scarlight:

*_________________*

Follower